Wednesday, August 11, 2010

the thing I enjoyed the most

I enjoyed the hands on experience we were able to get. The cultural paper and the journal made me look at communication and at things in ways I would of never thought of on my own. It's one thing to read about it but it's another thing to actually get a chance to study how it works out in 'the real world'. I helped give context to some of the terms we learned.

What I enjoyed least about this class was in direct contradiction with another thing I enjoyed about the class. I enjoyed how I didn't have a class meeting to go to. Working on my own was enjoyable but I did miss the person-to-person interaction that comes from a classroom setting. Perhaps it's because it's what I have been used to for so long. However, taking my classes online does give me the flexibility to be able to find a job and not have to worry about it interfering with my school schedule.

I don't think I would change anything about the class. I wasn't too excited about doing the cultural paper, but once I did it I was very happy with the results. I learned some important lessons that are going to help me in my personal life and not just in my academics.

No comments:

Post a Comment